Move to Canada as a Full Time Cook, Earning $16

It is about time you moved to Canada as a full-time cook earning $16 with your family if you want them to travel with you. Before you start thinking about the money, $16 is just the starting pay, and after six or twelve months, your employer will definitely add more to your income. Canadian employers are generous enough and will reward you according to the work done.

And as always, for those who are new to this, please ensure that before you send in your application, your resume ought to be done according to the official Canadian standards, and that goes for your cover letter too. We have a Canadian resume template here on our website, it will cost you $5 if you would like to use it.

You need a driver’s license, and if you do and are applying for job opportunities while still in your home country, try to get an international driver’s license, which will allow you to start driving as soon as you land in Canada. Canadian drivers’s licenses take some time to come out.

This is a full-time job, and you will be located in Lacombe, Alberta. The job is flexible, and you get to choose your hours, you may work weekends or weekdays. If you apply for this, you will be required to start working as soon as possible, and if you are coming from outside Canada, you must start with the visa process immediately.

You need to be a fluent English speaker, have a high school certificate, and have a minimum of one year of work experience.

Your responsibilities will include supervising the kitchen staff, managing kitchen operations, maintaining inventory and records, and ensuring that clients get value for their money. You should also ensure that the kitchen and the whole hotel are clean, housekeeping duties are done on time, and the hotel must always have groceries available. Hotel machines should always be maintained and serviced whenever necessary.

Please note that this is repetitive work, you will work under pressure in a fast paced environment.

Who can apply for this job?

Canadian citizens and permanent residents. If you are outside Canada and do not have a permit to work in Canada, you are welcome to apply.

If applying for this job from outside Canada, you may see a warning as shown above. Do not worry, just close and click on the return button, as shown in the second image, and make your application.

If interested, apply here.

Drop a question if you have any.

Best wishes.

  • Tanaka shoniwa

    Looking for a job

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Akot TV provides researched blogs however, you are advised to do your own research and consult with legal counsel.